Theme and Graphics
Pragmatic Play continue to produce games of the highest quality. Wild Gladiators, which has an interesting storyline and great graphics, invites you to go to ancient Rome and take part in gladiatorial battles. You will see the Colosseum in the background, and the reels are located exactly in the centre. Underneath the reels are conveniently located all the buttons you might need during the game. It’s also worth paying tribute to the gorgeous soundtrack that complements the atmosphere of the ancient empire. Thanks to excellent optimization, the slot loads in a couple of seconds and doesn’t slow down at all during the game. You don’t need to download anything, you only need a web browser. Overall, if you’re looking for a nice and exciting casino game, you should give this slot a try. It has a medium variance and will suit beginners and experienced players alike.
Gameplay and Paylines
The symbols that will bring you the highest payouts in this game are the emperor, princess, tiger, chariot and shield. Winnings for combinations of these at the maximum bet can range from 50 to 2,000 coins. The other, low paying symbols are the classic card icons A, K, Q, J and 10. Lines that can be made up of these will bring you between 5 and 75 coins when played at the max bet. To start spinning the reels, the first thing to do is to decide your stake. In Wild Gladiators, you can bet between 0.25 and 125 coins per spin.
The Wild Gladiators have 25 active paylines which gives you plenty of chances to pick a winning combination on each spin. You need to catch at least 3 symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
Pay attention to the emperor – it’s the best symbol in Wild Gladiators. For a line of five of these icons you can get 2,000 coins.
RTP : 96.17%
The usual images are ten: five card denominations, a shield, a chariot, a tiger, a girl with a dagger and Caesar.
Two special elements also appear on the reels:
• Wild (gladiator) appears in all columns and makes up sequences on a common basis. It also substitutes for other symbols, except for the scatters, and takes part in bonuses. Appearing in the middle cell of the column, it expands vertically.
• Scatter (Colosseum) can be seen on the first, third and fifth reels. Three scatters give a payout of one total bet and trigger free spins.
Let’s take a look at the Wild Gladiators video slot prize options.
• First, let’s discuss the possibilities of the sixth reel. It features multipliers from x1 to x10 and the Super Wild logo. The middle position in the sixth column is highlighted by a frame. When a multiplier is present, all combinations are increased by this value. The Super Wild triggers a free re-spin during which a joker will appear in each of the columns.
• Free Games – For ten spins, the house makes the bet for the customer. The amount at stake remains the same. Free Spins can be extended.
• Jackpot – If all five columns are occupied by jokers and a x10 multiplier hits on the sixth reel, the player receives a payout of 100,000 line bets. This is the maximum amount that can be won in a single round.