Theme and Graphics
Pragmatic Play games feature interesting themes and addictive gameplay. Vegas Nights is no exception. As the name implies, this game will take us to the heart of the gambling world – Las Vegas. In the background you will see the city itself, and the reels are located in the centre of the playing field. Completing the atmosphere of Sin City is a fantastic soundtrack that accompanies you on this adventure. Vegas Nights is made in HTML5, so the game does not lag and loads instantly. You won’t need to download any software, just a web browser. If you’re looking for a slot with medium volatility and fairly frequent payouts, try this game. It will suit both beginners and experienced gamblers.
Gameplay and Paylines
The pretty girl, sports car, roulette wheel, dice and cards are the highest paying symbols in Vegas Nights. Payouts for combinations of these icons when playing at the maximum bet can range from 25 to 750 coins. Low-paying characters are classic gambling card icons from Jack to Ace. If you line up with them, you can get payouts ranging from 25 to 250 coins, depending on the number of identical symbols in the combination. Before you start spinning the reels and collecting prizes, you need to bet. You can bet between 0.25 and 125 coins per spin in Vegas Nights.
Vegas Nights has 25 paylines and that gives you more than enough room to land a payout on every spin. You’ll need to catch at least 3 symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
The best symbol in this game is the pretty girl icon. For 5 of these you can get a win of 750 coins.
RTP : 96.05%
A few special icons:
• Wild (the casino chip) is present on all reels except the first. It comes in long vertical strips, but does not pay by itself. It is a joker, replacing the standard images in combinations.
• Super Wild (gold chip) only appears in the fifth column and is also a joker that can be used instead of the base images. It also triggers re-spins by appearing in the middle position on the fifth column.
• Scatter (the Las Vegas sign) can be seen on the three middle reels. Three scatters give a payout of two total bets and start a round of free spins.
The video slot prize options are discussed below:
• Extra Wilds Respin Feature – Three re-spins of the reels are started, which takes place for casino money. All card denominations, gold chips and Las Vegas symbols are replaced with jokers.
• Free Spins Round – Five free spins are triggered. Both jokers increase the winnings by a factor of two or three when used to form a combination. If a chain is formed with more than one Wild, all multipliers are taken into account. Free Spins can be extended without limit. Replays are also available as normal.