Theme and Graphics
Prime Zone by Quickspin is a game capable of giving you a sea of positive emotions. The action takes place in a colourful city full of palm trees, which can be seen in the background. All of the buttons you need to control the game are located at the bottom of the screen. Also worth noting is the excellent soundtrack that creates a pleasant atmosphere. Thanks to good optimisation, the slot doesn’t slow down at all and runs instantly. You won’t need any third-party software, just a browser. If you are looking for a fun and exciting game with medium variance, you should definitely try Prime Zone. It can be recommended for beginners and experienced gamblers alike.
Gameplay and Paylines
Before proceeding directly to the gameplay, you will need to place your bet using the buttons at the bottom of the screen. The bet for each round can range from 0.10 to 100 coins. The high paying symbols in this game are the classic slots icons: red and blue sevens, a diamond and a bell. All of them vary in value. Payouts for combinations collected from them can range from 100 to 5000 coins. Low-paying symbols include icons of the traditional card suits: spades, clubs, hearts and diamonds. Depending on the number of identical icons in a line, combinations of these can earn winnings of between 50 and 1,000 coins. All payouts are shown for the maximum bet.
Prime Zone has 10 active lines, giving you plenty of chances to make winning combinations on each spin. You need to catch at least 3 symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
Pay special attention to the Wild, which is the best symbol in this game. For a line of five of these icons you can get a win of 10,000 coins.
RTP : 96.28%
The reels are filled with card suits, sevens, diamonds and bells. The pictures are not stacked.
Special symbols are involved:
• Wild is the joker. He himself forms combinations, and can also replace other pictures, except for the bonus ones. In addition, he triggers additional multipliers. Each Wild symbol, participating in the formation of a chain, increases the multiplier by one (up to x5).
• Bonus is a scatter. It triggers the freespins. For this to happen, three bonus icons must be placed somewhere on the screen. Scatters can only be found on the second, third and fourth reels.
There are four types of freespins available in Prime Zone. The player can choose one of these before the round starts. They differ in the location of the Prime Zone where more jokers are dropped and the size of the extra multiplier.
The options are as follows:
• Prime Zone: Reels 1-2-3 – The first three columns are covered and the multiplier is x1.
• Prime Zone: Reels 2-3-4 – The middle three columns are covered. The multiplier is x2.
• Prime Zone: Reels 3-4-5 – The last three columns are active. The multiplier goes up to x3.
• Prime Zone: Mystery Shifting – Prime Zone changes locations and the multiplier changes each spin from x1 to x4.
As the extra multiplier increases, the volatility of the bonus spins increases. The combinations become fewer, the risk increases, but there is a chance of a big payout.