The main difference from other manufacturers’ models is the ability to swap all 5 cards in 1. This increases the winning average by around 0.5%.
• The game is played against a virtual dealer.
• Uses a 52-card deck without the joker.
• This is a 1-box deal.
• Classic 5-card Poker combinations are compared.
• Two main bets: Ante (Initial) and Call (Repeat or Confirmation).
• Player can change 1 or 5 cards for 1 ante and 2 cards for 2 antes.
• The minimum payable combination is Ace + King with any kickers.
• No exchange to dealer (game purchase).
• No side bets for bonus, doubling risk and jackpot.
• One speed mode. Tempo 6-8 hands per minute.
• Ante staging.
• Call, if a decision is made to match the dealer.
• Fold if a weak hand.
• Click on your hand and press Draw to exchange.
• If the dealer’s hand is stronger, both bets are lost.
• If the dealer has no game, an ante is paid.
• If the player’s hand is the highest, the Call bet wins at odds from the table, Ante pays 1:1.
• In demo mode the player has 5,000 notional units. The lowest bet is 0.1. In the version supplied to the online casino, the minimum is 50 roubles or $1.
• Play with any pair, even 2-2.
• Change one: to a flush; to a two-sided straight; to a straight in the middle with a range above seven and against the dealer’s low card.
• Don’t swap to three of the same denomination in search of a hand.
• Deal 5 cards against the dealer’s twos, threes and fours, and against fives and sixes if the player holds this face value.
• Swap 2 cards in 2 ante for a royal flush and a straight flush, open at both ends, against the dealer’s lowest denomination.
Following these rules, you can play with an RTP of 99.25%. The maximum RTP is achievable with a detailed study of the strategy.