Gameplay and Paylines
Naughty Girls Cabaret is a five reel slot with twenty lines and fifteen symbols on the screen. You will be able to use one, three, five, nine, fifteen or all twenty of the lines to form combinations.
The stakes are always equal. Each strip takes up to twenty coins at 0.50, 1, 5 or 20 credits. It turns out that the spin can be put from fifty cents to four thousand units in game currency. The maximum winnings are 5000 coins, but it can be increased by multipliers. The game has two dozen fixed paylines and bets are adjustable from 20 to 400 tokens.
Once a winning spin has been completed, the odds game can be started. It’s designed in a beautiful cabaret theme, but it’s essentially just a regular “guess the colour of the card” round. We think you know the rules very well. Let’s just say that the rules allow you to play several times in a row, but you can exit at any stage.
The reels of Naughty Girls Cabaret feature beautiful dancers in stage costumes as well as playing card denominations in the same style.
Wild, Scatter and Bonus symbols have special features and are easily recognisable by their inscriptions.
On these elements stop in detail:
• Wild is able to replace other pictures, except for the bonus and scatter, if necessary. So he helps to make them out of the combinations.
• Scatter pays regardless of the position on the screen. Three of these elements give a payment of five total bets, and then start twenty free spins, in which the rate for the customer makes the casino. At the end of the spins, you’ll need to select one of the three cards to find out what the additional prize will be (more spins or a multiplier to be taken into account when calculating the final payout).
• Bonus triggers the prize round when three of these symbols appear anywhere on the screen.
• Free Spins. Twenty free spins are awarded for three or more scatters.
• Extra Bonus. After the freespins, you choose a card that gives a multiplier of x2, x3 or a new batch of unpaid spins.
• Bonus Game. The prize game takes place on an additional screen. You will need to run a counterpart to the Wheel of Fortune, represented as a light running through the light bulbs, which are arranged in a circle. With its help the size of the payout is determined. You will be entitled to several such spins. The round is a win-win.