Theme and Graphics
The sweltering savannah sun invites you to play. Take a journey across the wilds of Africa in this free King Tusk safari slot machine where you’ll help elephants on their quest. If you’re a lover of wildlife and all its inhabitants, you won’t want to miss out on this gambling adventure. King Tusk slot is one of the latest developments from Microgaming. It is one of the largest providers of software for the gambling industry, with a history dating back to 1994. The interface is user-friendly and straightforward.
There are no significant disadvantages to the video slot. Perhaps not everyone will like the betting selection system. If you are used to changing the amount at stake often and in a significant range, get ready for a lot of mouse clicks.
Gameplay and Paylines
King Tusk is very easy to play, and players don’t have to spend a lot of time learning the rules of the game. A slot with a fixed payline means that all 25 paylines are in a constant active mode and cannot be reduced.There is a wide betting range: up to twenty-five coins worth one, two, five or ten cents ($0.25 – $62.50 per spin) are accepted per line. Some online casinos set their own limits. On the 5 reels players will see African animals and plants. The machine is equipped with two special symbols – the Wild and the Scatter.
Basic symbols make up payable sequences of three, four or five identical elements. They line up on the strips from left to right. The most valuable variant on each position is taken into account.
When calculating the winnings, the line bet is multiplied by the coefficient of the combination. King Tusk uses multipliers from x2 to x1000.
You will see six card denominations, a vase and elephants on the video slot screen. Identical icons often follow the columns in vertical stacks.
Special symbols are also featured:
• Wild (elephant with huge tusks) is shown on all the reels. It forms combinations, acting according to the general rules. It also substitutes for other pictures, except for the scatters, if it appears in the right cell. During the free spins, the jokers have advanced capabilities.
• Scatter (King Tusk logo) appears in the second, third and fourth columns. Three scatters start the free spins round.
The payout table shows the potential winnings based on the bet.
King Tusk Bonus Games
Before you begin the prize draw, you’ll have to choose between three different rounds:
• Elephants Gone Wild – All elephant pictures turn into jokers.
• Elephant Stampede – Each spin has two reels full of Wild symbols.
• Elephant Dance – With each new spin one box is filled with a joker, which will remain in place for five spins or until the end of the round.
Initially, the player is entitled to ten spins. During the free spins, the bet does not change, but it is made by the casino. The spins can be extended.
In any base spin, a prize feature involving jokers can start:
• Wild Conversion – One symbol is randomly selected. If it is a standard icon, it becomes an additional joker. If it is a Wild, it becomes a stacked joker.
Details of the rules for all types of free spins and other bonuses are dealt with in separate help sections.