Theme and Graphics
As you can easily guess from the name, Greek Gods is a video slot about ancient Greece. Every element of it fits the theme perfectly. The action takes place on Mount Olympus, and on the reels you’ll see symbols associated in some way with ancient Greek symbols. Complementing the overall picture is a great soundtrack that will not get bored for a minute. Thanks to excellent optimization, the slot is instantly loaded and no lag during the game is not. You do not need to download additional programs, just a web browser. Try this game if you are looking for a thrilling slot with low variance and, therefore, very frequent payouts. It will suit both beginners and those who have been familiar with online gambling for a long time.
Gameplay and Paylines
Before we get into the gameplay you’ll need to decide how much to bet. In Greek Gods you can bet between 0.25 and 125 coins per round. The high paying symbols on the Greek Gods playing field include Zeus, Athena, the harp and the bowl. Depending on the number of identical icons in a line, payouts can range from 50 to 750 coins. The low paying icons are the standard card icons from the tens to the aces. Winnings for combinations with them range from 25 to 250 coins. All payouts are given for the maximum wager.
In Greek Gods, all possible 243 lines work: this will give you the maximum chance of making combinations on every spin. You need to catch at least 3 symbols in one of the lines to get a payout.
Pay attention to Zeus – it’s the best symbol in this game. 5 of these icons can bring you a win of 750 coins.
RTP : 96.5%
Greek Gods not only has an interesting base game, but also great additional features that can significantly increase your winnings. These include Wild and Scatter symbols, as well as free spins.
• Wild (this one) comes in chains in all columns. It is used as a joker, replacing other icons. A combination of five Wilds pays the maximum odds. It does not replace scatters.
• Scatter (lightning) is drawn on the third, fourth and fifth reels in the base spins. It too is represented in the form of stacks. A minimum of five scatters starts the freespins.You will get 3 spins plus one for each Scatter. During the game, random rewards will appear over reels 3, 4 and 5. During free spins, this also applies to reels 1 and 2.
Let’s take a look at the Greek Gods slot prize options:
• Random Awards – Above the last three reels are the windows. In each spin, the icons in them change, denoting different types of rewards. If one of these columns is filled entirely with scatters, the player receives this prize.
The options are as follows:
• Money Prize – a cash payout of up to fifty total bets;
• Bonus – the right to run the wheel of fortune;
• Free Spins – the beginning of free spins.
Let’s take a closer look at the Wheel of Fortune:
• Wheel of Fortune – By spinning the reel, you can win an amount that is calculated on the total bet and odds from x10 to x1000.
None of the bonuses require any special knowledge or skills from the customer. The results depend solely on a random number generator.