Theme and Graphics
Quickspin releases gorgeous games with exciting gameplay time after time. Dragon Shrine is no exception. It’s a fascinating slot with a 3-4-4-4-3 field and plenty of bonuses. The game has a very colourful multicoloured building plan. The reels themselves are located right in the centre of the game screen, and below them are the control buttons. Special mention should be made of the excellent soundtrack, which perfectly suits the Asian theme. Dragon Shrine instantly loads and runs without any problems. No third party software to install, you only need a web browser. If you’re looking for an interesting slot with an oriental theme, take a look at this game. It is equally suitable for beginners as well as experienced gamblers.
Gameplay and Paylines
Dragon Shrine is a thrilling slot with a very unusual design. The prized symbols here are multi-coloured gems. Payouts for combinations made up of them can range from 12 to 100 coins. The cheapest symbols are the classic “card” icons: A, K, Q, J and 10. Depending on the number of identical symbols in the combination, you can get between 4 and 32 coins per line with them. Before you start the game, you will need to place your bet. This can be done by using the buttons at the bottom of the screen. You can bet between 0.20 and 80 coins per spin.
There are 40 winning lines in Dragon Shrine, which will give you plenty of opportunities to make winning combinations on each spin. You need to catch at least 3 symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
Pay attention to the Wild, which is the best symbol in this game. For a line of five of these icons you can win 800 coins.
RTP : 96.55%
The video slot uses nine simple pictures: four gems and five card denominations from ten to ace. They appear on the reels in long strips, so one element can take up an entire column or even an entire screen.
In addition, the Dragon Shrine machine has special symbols:
• Wild (gold plate) is on all the reels, pays according to the general rules, and also substitutes for other pictures, except for the bonus ones, if necessary.
• Bonus (the temple) only appears in the middle three columns. Three of these symbols on the screen triggers the freespins prize round.
• Bonus (dragon) forms combinations according to the standard rules and triggers Dragon Stack Respin when the entire first column is filled.
Next up are the bonuses available in Dragon Shrine:
• Dragon Stack Respin – Three re-spins are triggered, free to the customer. All Wild symbols appearing on the screen are locked into their positions. After three rounds, all combinations are paid out.
• Free Spins – Ten free spins will begin, in which you will play for casino money. The bet will remain the same as in the previous base spin. Combinations in this round are formed not only from left to right, but also in the opposite direction, starting from the last column. Respins can be triggered here. The rewards spins can be extended.
All prize draws are automatic, so no special skills or action is required.