Theme and graphics
Merry bandits, funny cops, an angry dog and piles of gold coins and stacks of big notes from a robbed bank are what you’ll have to face in Microgaming’s new video slot Bust the Bank. The main plot of this game is an attempt by criminals to rob a bank. Thanks to the gorgeous soundtrack, you yourself can feel like a thief who wants to break into the vault. Bust The Bank has awesome 3D graphics, but it’s quick to load and doesn’t slow down. You only need a web browser to play. If you’re looking for a fun game with great bonus features and regular payouts, Bust the Bank is your choice. This slot will suit beginners and experienced players alike.
Gameplay and Paylines
Bust the Bank has exciting gameplay and a wide range of bets available. Using the -/+ buttons at the bottom of the screen, you can change the number of coins on each line – from 1 to 10, as well as the coin value – from 0.01 to 1. On the playing field you will find a variety of interesting symbols associated with bank robbery. The high-paying icons are the thin and fat thieves, as well as the male and female police officer. You can get between 0.40 and 30 coins for them. Low paying symbols are represented by banks, an armoured car, a dynamite clock and a dog. Combinations of these symbols will bring you between 0.04 and 3 coins.
In Bust The Bank winnings are paid on all possible 243 lines: this will give you a huge number of opportunities to win combinations on every spin. You’ll need to catch at least 3 symbols on one of the lines to get your payout.
Pay special attention to the Scatter, which is the best symbol in this game. For 5 of these you can get 30 coins.
The images depicted on the reels of Bust the Bank video slot are in the style of funny comic strips. You’ll see fat and skinny robbers making off with sacks of cash, an angry cop with a club, his partner in a car, a bulldog with a badge around his neck, as well as an armoured van, a bank building and a time bomb. Luckily, the developers of the machine have done without the long-familiar playing card denominations.
Bust the Bank has a few special symbols: Wild (the Bust the Bank logo), Scatter (a round bomb with a lit fuse), Safe Bonus (safe) and Piggy Bank Bonus (piggy bank).
• Wild substitutes for any of the regular pictures if it turns out to be in the right situation.
• Scatter pays in any position on the screen. The winnings are calculated on the total bet (two, ten or fifty for three, four or five symbols).
Three Scatter’s also trigger eight free spins at the current bet, during which the first and fifth reel are fully occupied by Wild symbols. Each Scatter that appears on the screen in this round gives one additional bonus run.
• Safe Bonus – When this symbol appears on the first and fifth reels at the same time, the bonus game begins.
• Piggy Bank Bonus – one such symbol in any position on the third reel starts the bonus round.
Bust the Bank has three bonus rounds: Safe, Robber and Piggy Bank. Let us briefly describe them.
• Safe Bonus – In this round of symbols with the image of safe will begin to fall gold coins. The more pictures on the screen they fill up, the bigger the payout.
• Piggy Bank Bonus – Here you will need to break the piggy bank to find out the amount of winnings.
• Robber Bonus – this round can start in any of the spins. It is activated at random. Robbers Larry and Bob run over the top of the reels, after which the user is awarded some sort of payout.