Theme and Graphics
Buffalo King demonstrates once again why Pragmatic Play are considered to be one of the leaders among slot developers. It’s a great game that will take you straight to the Grand Canyon. The first screen shows the buffalo kingdom with its arid orange land and high cliffs. Above the reels you see a warm twilight, heralding that night is about to take over the screen. Activate the free spins feature and the dry air is replaced by the coolness of night. The stillness of the scenery is augmented by the echo you hear as you press the Spin button. Apart from this sound, you hear nothing in the main game. This is the lull before the storm of winnings, so that’s a good sign. During the free spins feature, you can listen to an adventure-ready tune that prepares you for the desert treasure that’s about to emerge. The graphics in Buffalo King are superb. That being said, on any device, be it PC or mobile, the slot loads instantly and runs without any problems.
Gameplay and Paylines
Before you start the gameplay, you’ll need to set your stake using the buttons at the bottom of the display. You can bet from 0.40 to 60 coins per spin. The high paying symbols in Buffalo King are buffalo, bird, lion, fox and deer. All of them vary in value. Payouts for combinations with 3 icons in this group can be up to 60 coins, and with 6, up to 450 coins. Low-paying symbols here are the classic card icons from a nine to an ace. 3 of these will bring you up to 15 coins, and 6 will bring you up to 180 coins.
The Buffalo King draws all 4096 possible active lines which will give you great odds of making winning combinations on every spin. You have to catch 3 symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
The buffalo is worth paying special attention to as it is the most expensive symbol in the game. For 6 of these icons you can get a winnings of 450 coins.
RTP : 96.06%
Special Symbols and Bonuses
Buffalo King includes both excellent basic game play and great additional features that will greatly increase your chances of good winnings. These include Wild symbols, Scatter symbols and free spins.
• Wild, which is represented by the rock, replaces all other symbols except for the Scatter. This can be found on reels 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 and makes it much easier to win lines.
• Scatter is the Gold Coin. It will appear across the entire playing field. If you collect 3 of these, you activate the free spins feature.
• Free Spins. You can enter the desert with free spins if you get at least 3 Buiwal symbols on the screen. Get 2 or more of these symbols on the reels and reactivate the feature.
The number of free spins awarded depends on the number of bonus symbols you get. This rule applies to the main game as well as to the free spins round to win extra free spins:
In the main game:
• Get 3 bonus symbols and you win 8 free spins
• Get 4 bonus symbols and you will win 15 free spins.
• Get 5 bonus symbols and you win 25 free spins
• Get 6 bonus symbols and you win 100 free spins
During the feature:
• Get 2 bonus symbols and you’ll win 5 extra free spins
• Get 3 bonus symbols, and you will win 8 extra free spins
• Get 4 bonus symbols and you win 15 extra free spins
• Get 5 bonus symbols and you win 25 extra free spins
• Get 6 bonus symbols and you win 100 extra free spins
All Wild symbols have a random multiplier of 2x, 3x or 5x during this round. To give you the proper boost, all multipliers on the reels are multiplied together, giving you the chance to win 3.125 times your bet. The desert has its own sweet treasures.