Theme and Graphics
Pragmatic Play’s new slot, Aztec Bonanza, will take you back to the heyday of the Aztec civilisation. Underneath, below them, are all the buttons you need for easy control. The first screen shows a magnificent stone temple with 100 steps and a small, quiet pond on the left side. Here you can also see the stone, which displays the current number of ways to win. On the right side you can see a totem pole that lights up when you smash the stones covering one of the corners.Tribal but peaceful music sets the mood throughout the Aztec landscape. You can hear the loud thumps and rumbles the tiles make as they land or disappear. It has medium volatility and you’ll find frequent small winnings, but you may have to be patient if you’re aiming for big winnings.
Gameplay and Paylines
The high-paying symbols in Aztec Bonanza are gems in green, blue and orange. All of these icons have a different value. For lines with 3 of these you can get winnings of up to 25 coins, and for lines with 5 – up to 375. Low-paying characters here are the classic card suits: spades, clubs, hearts and diamonds. Combinations of 3 of these will pay you up to 15 coins, and combinations of 5 – up to 75 coins. Before moving on to the spinning reels, you will need to choose your stake. In this game it can be between 0.30 and 150 coins.
The Aztec Bonanza has 7776 lines, giving you plenty of flexibility to put together a winning combination on each spin. To get your payout, you need to catch at least 3 of the same symbols in one of the lines.
Note the green gem, which is the best symbol in the game. A line of 5 of these icons can bring you a win of 375 coins.
RTP : 96.53%
There are eight basic icons. These are gems of different shapes and colours. You’ll see card suits, a triangle, a square, a circle, an oval and even a month. The same elements can appear one after the other in columns. Sometimes they take up an entire column.
There is only one special symbol:
• Mystery Symbol (golden mask) appears if the top left corner of the screen is activated during Symbol Unlocking. Sometimes it is also triggered during freespins. All pictures of this kind turn into the same icons. They are selected by a random number generator.
Let’s take a look at the features of the prize options:
• Tumble Feature – Each time a combination is formed, the player first receives a payout. Then the symbols from the winning chain disappear. The empty cells are filled by the pictures above on the reels. The process lasts until new paying sequences are formed. New icon positions are unlocked at certain stages.
• Symbol Unlocking – Initially, three cells in the four corners of the field are closed. After the first two runs of the Tumble Feature, the positions on the top left are opened. In this case, the “mystery” symbols are also activated. After two more rounds, the cells on the top right become available. Up to three cheap pictures on the field are replaced by more expensive ones. When the positions at the bottom open, all low-paying elements on the corresponding reels turn into more valuable ones, and giant 2×2 symbols also appear.
The more active cells on the field, the more potential combinations.
Next, about the free rounds:
• Free Spins – Free spins are triggered when all the cells on the playing field are opened. The customer is entitled to five freespins. They take place with the online casino’s money. The bet remains unchanged.
Each spin activates one of these options:
• Mystery Symbols – “mystery” icons appear on the field, transforming into identical pictures.
• Symbol Transform – up to three characters are transformed into more valuable elements.
• Giant Symbols – on the first two and last two reels of the field will appear 2×2 pictures.
Freespins cannot be extended during the same playing session.