Theme and Graphics
Asgard is one of Pragmatic Play’s many fascinating slots, where you can encounter the legendary Scandinavian gods. In the background, you’ll see a golden city with waterfalls and trees. The excellent soundtrack won’t let you get bored for a minute, and there’s also a handy control panel. Asgard loads in seconds and runs without any problems. That being said, you don’t need any software to play this slot, just your web browser. Looking for a thrilling game with an interesting theme? Be sure to check out this slot. It has a medium variance, and will suit absolutely every casino enthusiast.
Gameplay and Paylines
Before you head off to Valhalla in search of treasure, you’ll need to set your stake using the buttons at the bottom of the screen. You can bet between 0.25 and 125 coins per spin. The expensive symbols in this game include Odin, Valkyrie, Thor and Loki. They all have their own value. Line wins collected using these icons range from 75 to 1250 coins. The cheapest symbols are the classic A, K, Q, J and 10. Payouts for combinations of these can range from 25 to 250 coins. All payouts are quoted for the maximum wager.
Asgard will have 25 winning lines at your disposal, giving you plenty of chances for winning combinations on each spin. You have to catch at least 3 symbols in one of the lines to get a payout.
Note the Wild – it is the best symbol in Asgard. For five of these you can get 2500 coins.
RTP : 96.48%
Four gods from Asgard appear on the Asgard screen, along with colourful letters and numbers.
There are two special images:
• Wild (Asgard) appears on all the reels, forming combinations on its own, as well as replacing other icons besides scatters if the need arises.
• Scatter (the mask) can only be seen in the three middle columns. Three symbols give a payout of two total bets and start the free spins.
Let’s discuss the slot’s prize features. One of the following options can begin in any regular round:
• Royals Transform to Wild – Once the reels stop, all letters and numbers are turned into jokers. Payouts are then accrued based on the combinations formed.
• Stacked Wild Reels – One or more reels are filled with jokers.
• Mystery Stacked Symbols – Stacked “mystery symbols” come in chains in columns. Then they turn into the same pictures of the standard type.
• Raining Wilds – Three, four or five extra jokers end up in different boxes.
Free spins are also available. Before they start, a reel is started that determines which version you will take part in. The options are as follows:
• Royals Replaces with Wild Symbols – During the five freespins, all card denominations are replaced by jokers.
• Stacked Wild Reels – During the five spins any of the five reels can be filled with stacked Wild symbols.
• Mystery Stacked Symbols – During the five spins Mystery Symbols will appear, turning into identical icons.
• Raining Wilds – Extra Jokers appear on the screen on five spins.