Theme and Graphics
8 Dragons is a fascinating slot that will transport you to Asia. It’s a bright, colourful game with every element fitting perfectly into the oriental atmosphere. You’ll be treated to a great soundtrack to keep you company on your journey, as well as a handy control panel. Thanks to good optimization, the slot opens quickly and does not slow down at all. You won’t have to download any third-party software, just your browser. If you want a beautiful and exciting game with low variance, be sure to pay attention to this slot. It can be recommended to both beginners and experienced players.
Gameplay and Paylines
The high value symbols you’ll encounter on the reels of this game are a tiger, a dragon, a fish and coins. You can win up to 50 coins for a combination of three of these icons, and up to 2,500 for a full line of five. The standard A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9 are low paying symbols. Depending on the number of identical icons in a combination, payouts for lines with them will range from 25 to 250 coins at the maximum bet. Selecting your bet size is the first thing to do after entering the game. This is done using the buttons at the bottom of the screen. The bet can range from 0.20 to 100 coins.
In 8 Dragons, 20 winning lines are active: this will give you plenty of opportunities to make combinations on each spin. You’ll need to catch at least 2 symbols in one of the lines to get your payout.
Pay attention to the tiger – it’s the best symbol in this game. For a line of five of these icons you can get a payout of 2,500 coins.
RTP : 96.37%
The slot uses eleven basic pictures: six card denominations, gold bars, coins with holes, a carp, a dragon and a tiger.
Special functions are performed by these symbols:
• Wild (a two-headed dragon stacked with an eight) occupies two cells vertically at once on the second, third and fourth reels. He does not make combinations, but replaces other images in the chain, except for scatters. If the joker appears in its entirety, the total payout for the spin is doubled.
• Scatter (red envelope) is in all columns. This is a scatter that triggers the bonus round with three, four or five symbols. Their position on the screen does not play a role.
Now let’s discuss the prize spins. Before launching them, you have to choose one of the options on offer:
• Five spins with x8, x10 or x15;
• Eight spins with x6, x8 or x10;
• Fifteen spins with x3, x4 or x6;
• Twenty spins with x2, 3 or x4;
• Mystery – randomly set number of spins and multiplier size.
Multipliers are triggered for combinations that involve wild symbols. The multiplier is determined randomly in each spin from a certain range. Free Spins can be extended.